Monday 2 December 2019

πŸŽ…πŸΌThe Naughty ListπŸŽ…πŸΌ by C.R. Jane and Mila Young.

♥️There are so many fantastic Christmas themed romance out there right now and here is another one...
.
πŸŽ…πŸΌThe Naughty ListπŸŽ…πŸΌ by @crjaneauthor and @mila_young_wicked.
.
πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ„BLURBπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌ.
We're going to spend the holidays getting me on Santa's Naughty List!
I've always been on the 'Nice' list.
.
Never been one to stray too far from the beaten path, and managed to make it to senior year without doing well... much of anything. Until I ended up stranded in Chicago during the worst snowstorm of the century, away from my family, and days before Christmas...And then I meet them.
.
Two of the most insanely gorgeous guys I'd ever laid eyes on.
Charismatic. Sexy. Daring.
I've wanted to escape my life for Christmas for so long...and they offer me a chance I just can't pass up.
.
What else is a girl going to do while stranded in a strange city on her own?
They insist that they can get me into Santa's Naughty list in less than three days.
So I accept the challenge.
But that's if I can keep my heart... I mean head, in the game. Because losing my heart was never part of the rules...

No comments:

Post a Comment