Tuesday 24 December 2019

❤To Have (The Vows Book 1) ❤ BY Kali Brixton





๐Ÿ’ฅAVAILABLE NOW ๐Ÿ’ฅ.
.
♥️To Have (Vows Book 1)♥️ a fantastic new book from first time author @kalibrixton.... a definite must read.
.
What an absolute fantastic story from first time novelist Kali Brixton.

The this story captivated you from the very beginning and keeps you engrossed and entertained the entire way through.

Full of all the ups and downs you would expect from a great romance novel l, I can’t wait to read more from this author


♥️๐ŸฉฐBLURB ❤
Deacon.
They say forbidden fruit is the sweetest.
Those people have obviously never tasted her kiss...
.
When I was eight years old, I met my soul mate.
Charlotte Kasen.Little sister to my best friend and the only girl I ever loved.
Her family saved me from Hell on Earth when I was eleven.
.
How did I repay her? I took her first kiss, then pushed her away for more than a decade.
.
I made a vow to my best friend to keep my distance, a vow I’ve kept sacred—until now. But will she even give me a second chance when she thinks I never wanted one in the first place?
.
I don’t know what I have to do to prove I'm the right man for the job, but she needs to understand one thing: Charlotte was mine from the moment I first laid eyes on her and she'll be mine to have....
.
Charlotte
I quit keeping track of all the tears I shed over Deacon Devereaux years ago, but my heart can’t seem to give him up.
.
I’ve lived my life by the rules of others and have always denied what I wanted most: a handsome 6’4” package, all wrapped in muscle and regret.
.
He thinks I can’t see all the secrets he keeps hidden.
.
He believes we’re not meant to be together.
.
He couldn’t be more wrong...
.
I see every beautifully broken piece of him and I want them all—but at what cost?
.
Now he’s back, saying things are different this time. Our past proves he's a runner, but should I ignore everything I know to be true now that he's running towards me?
.
To Have is a brother's best friend, second chance romance, packed full of humor, heartache, and a heart-wrenching, hand-wringing HEA. Although this is a standalone, it is part of an interconnected world.
.
The Vows Series will continue with To Hold in 2020.
.
WARNING: To Have contains references to child abuse, domestic violence, and alcoholism. Readers sensitive to those topics need to consider this prior to reading.
.
#outnow #tohave #vowsseries #kalibrixton #secondchanceromance #romancereadersofinstagram #kindleunlimited #bookstagram 
#booklover #booknerd #readingnerd 
#bookrecommendation
.


No comments:

Post a Comment