Friday 15 November 2019

❤️πŸ§‘πŸ–€ ACCIDENTALLY MARRIED TO A DRAGON πŸ–€πŸ§‘❤️. by Jasmine Wylder




Are you ready for a new reading adventure? 😎. The start of a new series... Shifter Dating Service available now on Kindle Unlimited.
.
Click on the link to get your free copy...
πŸ”₯ http://eepurl.com/gfaYyP πŸ”₯.
.
❤️πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ§‘❤️.
.
Married to the enemy; fate or true mate?

I’ve always had a crush on Varton Kirk.
Hot, handsome, filthy rich.
My worst enemy.

After a night of drinking, I wake up in Vegas.
Ring on my finger, and Varton beside me.

I know I’m in trouble.
He refuses an annulment.

I’m helpless to say no whenever this bad boy touches me.
He needs me to help his image.
I don’t want to need him.
Until I find out my life’s in danger.

My dragon shifter husband will protect me.
I know no one will get to me through him.
Brutally dangerous and unforgiving, he’s out for blood.

The marriage isn’t real but my feelings are.

I don’t want to lose my heart…
But perhaps it’s already too late.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment