Friday 15 November 2019

πŸ–€πŸ–€ STYX πŸ–€πŸ–€. Book one of The Four by Layla Frost


So... I saw this recommended here on insta, so sorry I can’t remember who it was, but whoever it was....THANK YOU ...!!!!
.
If you’re looking for something with a humour, romance, suspense, witches warlocks and ghosts (who may or may not be ghosts) then this is for you...πŸ–€πŸ–€.
.
Concrete.
Next to me. In front of me. Behind me. Below me.
It mocks me.
My prison.
My hell.
I don’t know who I am. Where I am. How long I’ve been here.
Decades? Centuries?
It’s felt like an eternity.
For all the unknowns, one truth has grown stronger with the torturous passing of time... I wish I was dead.
Or, at least, I did until I heard her.
She gives me hope. A purpose.
Freedom.
I follow her, soaking in everything she does and growing more dependent. Never in my long life have I seen anyone so perfect.
Now I just have to find a way to make her hear me.
And being able to see me would probably help, too… .
πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€.

No comments:

Post a Comment