Saturday 23 November 2019

❤️πŸ’œLove Hurts DuetπŸ’œ❤️by M Robinson.

The love of a life time... From childhood enemies to adult lovers this duet is filled with giggles, angst, tears and feels for ages...
.
πŸ’œHATED YOU THEN BLURB πŸ’œ. A coming of age, enemies to lovers, contemporary romance filled with angst and all the feels. .
I couldn’t remember a time before her... Harley Jameson.
Before she owned me.
Hated Me.
Needed me.
Before I hated her…
.
Things were simple.
We had an understanding.
Bully. Fight. Hate. It’s what we did.
.
Mind. Body. Soul. It’s how we loved.
.
I thought nothing would ever change that, until everything did. .
She was mine.
Always had been.
Always would be.
Nothing altered that.
,
Not how much I hated her.
Not how much she hated me. ,
Especially, not how much I hated… That I LOVED her. ❤️LOVE YOU NOW BLURB❤️.
I should have told her everything.
.
How much I loved her. 
How much I've always loved her. 
But I didn't. 
I couldn't. 
I just wasn't made that way.
.
Instead... I claimed her. 
Teased her.
Taunted her.
Worshipped her.
Until... I broke her.
.
My best friend. 
My savior. 
My girl.
.
From my mind to my heart, to every single bone in my body. 
She owned me. 
I was hers.
.
Every look.
Every kiss.
Every touch.
Every tear.
It was always her.
.
The only thing I feared more than losing her was forgetting her.
I hated how much I needed her.
.
She was mine. 
Always and forever.
.
I hated her then.
.
But Harley Jameson was about to find out how much...
,
I LOVED her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment