Tuesday 26 November 2019

πŸ–€❣️Call me Lucy: An Enemies to Lovers Romance❣️πŸ–€ by Rania Battany.

πŸ’«Coming December 5.
πŸ’«Link: https://amzn.to/2QpAWUY.


I was lucky enough to be given an ARC of this fabulous book. Call Me Lucy is the first thing I have read by this author but it definitely won’t be the last.

Lucy’s story had me captivated from the very first page, I simply had to know more about the girl and what happened to her, my mind went through so many different scenarios as I read.

If you like you books with a bit of “on the edge of your seat” suspense and a large helping is sweetness then you will love Call Me Lucy

P.S... can’t wait for Lillian and Blake’s story

♥️πŸ–€BLURB πŸ–€♥️.
"Protecting her is one thing. Saving her is another.".
.
I’m told they don’t know how old I am, where I came from, or if I even have a home. All the doctors know is that I was hit by a car three weeks ago, lost my memory, and no one has tried to claim me since.
Not one person in the whole damn world knows who I am.
The social worker, Lillian, wants to put me in a shelter since I’m homeless. And nameless.
I prefer to be on the street than in a shelter.
Somehow, Lillian convinces me to live at her place. With her brother.
Billy.
Billy isn’t nice.
Billy has been told to protect me.
He’s given Lillian six weeks to get me out of there. But I refuse to be at his mercy, and I will do everything I can to discover my identity before my time is up… or die trying.
Until I find out who I am, he can call me Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment