Saturday 23 November 2019

πŸ•·♥️πŸ•ΈWicked Webs (Black Widows Revenge)πŸ•Έ♥️πŸ•·. by Raven Kennedy and Coralee June


πŸ•·πŸ•ΈNew Release from @ravenkennedybooks and @authorcoraleejune πŸ•ΈπŸ•·.
.
If you read and enjoyed Void then you will love this book. Set in the Void universe it is a prequel to Void. You do not have to read Void to enjoy this book, but I highly recommend it.
.
πŸ•ΈπŸ–€♥️πŸ•·Blurb πŸ•·♥️πŸ–€πŸ•Έ.
I’m possessed. Deadly.
.
Raised as a vampire, I’m no stranger to blood. But when power-hungry supes force a ritual on me, I become something else entirely:
.
The Black Widow.
.
At first, my only companion is the spider that lives within me. She makes me strong, and I revel in that power, but it’s fueled with the need to feed.
.
Unfortunately, carnal cannibalism isn’t exactly trending. But in order to survive, I have to feed off the essence of my victims. By the time they see the hourglass on my throat, I’m draining them dry.
.
But there are more supes like me. Abducted victims forced into possessions that change their lives forever. I’m determined to save them all.
.
With the help of a hybrid and his crow army, a risk demon, and a rare gargoyle, I put a plan into motion that will end Spector Inc.’s plan to make an army of stronger, deadlier supes.
.
I just hope I can handle this wicked web of lies and make it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment