Saturday 23 November 2019

♥️πŸ–€Knotted (Trails of Sin Book 1)πŸ–€♥️ by Pam Godwin

I read this book a while ago and it popped up on my fb feed and I just had to do a reread .
.
I had forgotten how much my heart broke for this couple, for what they all, went through as teenagers.
.
Thus book had it all and is simply a must read.
.
♥️πŸ–€ BLURB πŸ–€♥️.
I try to forget her.
It’s impossible.
.
Growing up together, Conor and I shared all our firsts.
First love, first kiss, first…
Not all our firsts.
.
We were sixteen the night she was violently assaulted while I helplessly watched.
I’ll never forget the sounds of her suffering.
Or my inconsolable agony when she left Oklahoma.
.
Years later, she returns to honor our teenage pact.
Except the boy she loved is gone, replaced by a ruthless cattle rancher knotted with secrets.
She doesn’t know my dark cravings or the trails of sin that lead to her.
.
I don’t deserve her, but one truth remains.
She’s mine.
.
TRAILS OF SIN series (HEAs with no cliffhangers - must be read in order):
Knotted #1 - Jake and Conor.
Buckled #2 - Jarret and Maybe.
Booted #3 - Lorne and Raina.

No comments:

Post a Comment