Saturday 23 November 2019

πŸ’–πŸ’™Crowd of Lies (Kingsley Academy Book 2)πŸ’™πŸ’– by Lisa Helen Gray

Revenge, Redemption, Retribution... Love.
.
πŸ’›πŸ’–BLURB πŸ’–πŸ’›
Not all love stories end with a happily ever after. Life isn’t hearts and roses. It’s permeated with lies, deceit and corruption. .
My story started with a father too enamoured by the power wealth gave him. A father in a constant pursuit for supremacy. There began the treacherous tale of how I came to meet Ivy Monroe, the daughter of the woman I’d sworn to destroy.
.
I hated her before I met her, wanted to shred the ground she walked on and make her wish she had never been born. .
But I hadn’t been prepared. .
She’d stormed her way into our lives, got so far under my skin I forgot all about my plan.
Instead, I’d let her in, offered her parts of myself I had never allowed another soul to even glimpse. I took my eye off the ball. .
Now, the sky is descending upon me, shattering my world into a thousand pieces. .
I have a new promise to fulfil: find out the truth and protect her.
.
Blood will be shed. .
Lives will be ruined. .
And I will get what I want. .
I’m Kaiden Kingsley, and this is how my story ends. .
Book two and the conclusion of Ivy and Kaiden's story. .
WARNING: STRONG CONTENT

No comments:

Post a Comment