Sunday 24 November 2019

πŸ–€❣️Zed: An Opposites-Attract Tattoo Romance (Rough Ink Book 1)❣️πŸ–€ by MV Ellis

Drama, Angst, Twists and Turns, and lots and lots of Sexiness,
.
❣️πŸ–€BLURB πŸ–€❣️.
Secrets from his past have scarred his heart. Can he trust her enough to learn to love again?
.
In the eyes of the law, I’d atoned for the secrets of my past, but in my heart, I knew the debt I owed was too big to ever be repaid. I didn’t ask for forgiveness, because I knew I wasn’t worthy of it. Guilt weighed me down and scarred my heart.
.
If it wasn’t for my art, I’d probably be dead. The truth was, I had nothing else to live for. Or so I thought until Octavia Douglas came breezing unexpectedly into the picture.
.
Sexy, stubborn, and smart enough to know better than to throw her future away on a guy like me, Vivi made me question everything I thought I already knew. I suddenly craved the happy ever after I’d never dared dream of, and knew I didn’t deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment