Saturday 23 November 2019

πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’„HATE CRUSH πŸ’„πŸ’–πŸ’‹by A. Zavarelli.

If you like  #bullyromances or #agegapromanaces especially #teacherstudentromances then you will love this book...
.
πŸ’„BLURB πŸ’‹.
They call him the devil.
.
When I crash-landed into him on my first day at Loyola Academy, I was sure that couldn’t be true.
.
He was the most gorgeous man I’d ever seen in real life.
.
Little did I know he was also the cruelest.
.
I went from starstruck to stunned the moment his cynical eyes cut through me.
.
I can’t tell you what it was that made him want to punish me. But from that day forward the brooding recluse of a man made it his goal to torment me.
.
I want to loathe him, and some days, I do.
.
But good or bad, nobody’s attention has ever tasted so sweet.
.
What do you do when you have a hate crush on your bully?
.
Worse yet, what do you do when he’s also your teacher?
.
Hate Crush is a full length standalone age gap bully romance with a complete ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment