Monday 11 November 2019

Hating You Teaser and Blurb by J.L Beck and C. Hallman



♦︎ TEASER REVEAL ♦︎

Hating You is coming November 22nd!

No one could save me from Parker. My bully. My monster. My tormentor.

"You should know that your fear only makes me want you more.
I want to *uck her, sink deep inside her, let the entire world know that she is mine and mine a-f*cking-lone but with the way her body is shaking now, and her hands fisting the sheets I shove that desire down. Her fear turns me on, but this isn’t just fear, this is something else, something entirely different and I’m not ready to fully break her yet.
“You’re sick,” she croaks, her voice trembling.
My lips tip up at the sides and I’m sure I look like the monster she portrays me, to be in every way. “Yes, but you like it. You might be scared of me, confused and afraid of what I’ll do, but something inside of you enjoys it. Something inside of you clings to the darkness inside of me. We’re two drops of paint on a white canvas and one of us is going to dull out the others color.” Lifting my hands I bring them to her knees and push them apart.
“Will it be me, or you?”


πŸ–€❤Description❤πŸ–€
Two years ago she ruined my family’s life.

Maybe she thought it was only a little lie.

That she did the right thing, that the worst was behind her, that no one had gotten hurt.

Oh how naive the black haired beauty was.

Fate has finally brought her back to me, to Blackthorn Academy.

Once upon a time I was obsessed, consumed with the need to make her mine.

Now I just want revenge, and I’ll do whatever I can to get it.

You see the beautiful, sweet, Willow doesn’t realize the mistake she’s made yet. She doesn’t realize that she’s entered the lion's den and there won’t be any escaping her fate.

I’m Parker Rothschild, and I’ll become her nightmare, her enemy, her bully.

By the time I’m finished with her she’ll be begging me for forgiveness and pleading to confess her sins.

**This is a standalone DARK bully romance. This book contains scenes that may be triggering to some readers. This is not a YA romance novel and should be read by those only 18+ or older. **


No comments:

Post a Comment