Thursday 7 November 2019

πŸ–€♥️Wild Girl: Slateview High Book 2 by Eva Ashwood .♥️πŸ–€

Bishop, Kace, and Misael promised to protect me.
.
But after what they did, can I protect them?
.
In the aftermath of a single gunshot, my life seems to be splitting apart at the seams.
.
Nathaniel can never discover what my boys did, but keeping it hidden from him may be harder than we hope.
.
Especially since I'm still being pulled between two loyalties, two halves of myself.
Between duty and love.
Between my old life and my new one.
.
My father still insists he's innocent, and even though the Lost Boys despise him, I'm determined to prove he doesn't belong in prison.
.
I want answers.
.
But if I start pulling at these threads, will my life unravel entirely?
.
This is the second book in the Slateview High series, a reverse harem bully romance. It contains mature themes and steamy scenes.
.
Available now on #KindleUnlimited.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment